Insufficient permissions for every task - Old version

Hi,

A few months ago my RightClickTools stopped working. Everything was grayed out. Tried reinstalling but then I get the error message “insufficient permissions to run…” everywhere.

Using an old version and would very much like to keep it as I have some integrations connected to this particular version.

Can you please help me get the tool working again?

Version: Recast RCT-3.2.6887.24316-131862443166228568

Hi there!

Unfortunately, version 3.2 is no longer supported.
Can I have you upgrade to the latest version of Right-Click Tools by using the link below. And please let us know if the issues persist.

End Of Life Schedule
https://docs.recastsoftware.com/help/recast-software-end-of-life-schedule

Thanks,
Felipe F.

Yes, I understand that the version is no longer supported, but that does not mean that it no longer works. I would really appreciate it if you could help me get this particular version up and running.

We can at least test the common stuff that can cause this problem. I’ve seen others have similar issues with newer versions as well.

Why do you need 3.2 vs a new version? e.g. What does 3.2 give you that you can’t get within 5 or even 4?

As I said before. I have integrations from this version to another tool and I don’t have time right now to sit down and redo those integrations.

If you are a Recast Client, please contact your CSM, and point them my way.

Thanks, but i’m just using the free tool. Would have been nice with a little help though.

Look for my private message to you.