Monitoring > Deployments - Getting Insufficient Permissions

Hi

I’m on 4.6.2103 and when using the option to trigger the application deployment cycle, I get an error that there are insufficient permissions to do this. I get this with all the cycles. However doing the same on collection is fine.

Cheers.

Also to add I get this log entry when trying the tool.

2021-04-26 15:49:35,952 [1] WARN Recast.RCT.Settings.Settings [(null)] - GetSettings() - Settings file not found at C:\Users*username*\AppData\Roaming\RecastRCT\configuration.xml

Hello! Can you verify that the version you are running is version 4.6.2103.5201 of Right Click Tools? We had a bug in version 4.6.2103.5003 that was causing the behavior you are experiencing, which should be fixed in the newest version.

Thanks!

Thought that might be the case, so I just downloaded the latest version (4.6.2103.5201) and installed that. Still getting the same issue. Only one licence file under ProgramData\Recast\Licenses.

Can you close and re-open all ConfigMgr console windows one last time, and then try again, and when you get the error send the logs to Support@recastsoftware.com.

Here is some information regarding collecting logs. How to collect Logs

Thanks!
Marty

Hi, I just tried that and it’s the same issue. I have sent the logs via email.

Cheers.

We have received them, thanks!

Same issue here, I did send logs as per the above comment.

So what we are seeing is that there is a bug when trying to run actions from the monitoring -> deployments area. You can run actions from other places, but in that area they will fail with insufficient permissions. The RCT will need an update before this works as expected.

Greetings everyone, I am also in the same boat where I am getting the Insufficient Permission error when trying to re-run deployment. I had to revert back to version 4.5xxx as that continues to work without any issues with the MEM Console. I am rocking the community version and I hope we will get a new updated release to resolve the issue. Thank you to the dev for this awesome tool :slight_smile:

This has been fixed in the latest RCT version 4.6.2103.5701.