One email account and 2 sccm systems

I inherited a MECM system and it is unable to be expanded to handle the increasing load. I have Right Click in use on that system. I just built another MECM system and am unable to use Right Click as it requires a work email and I only have the one account. Everything is incredibly slow in 3rd party resource support so do I just wait for the other system to eventually be decomissioned or is there a way to have both systems now work with Right Click. Company won’t pay for the Enterprise.

Thank you for contacting the Recast Support Team. I would be happy to assist with this issue. You should be able to us Right Click Tools on both systems as long as you have your license connected. You can copy over your license from one system to the other or download the license from the recast portal website.

License Right Click Tools Community Editi | Recast Docs (recastsoftware.com)

Best,

Ola Olofinjana
Technical Support Engineer
olao@recastsoftware.com

There are a jillion Recast files spattered all over 2 drives. I have no idea where this license file is to copy it to another SCCM I am replacing the existing sccm. I will certainly accept your assistance.

You should be able to see the license in this file path: C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Licenses You can copy the license from and place it in the same folder in the MECM environment.

Best,

Ola Olofinjana
Technical Support Engineer
olao@recastsoftware.com