RCT Community version is holding stale credentials

I am having an issue with RCT holding stale credentials. The end result is that every time I try to C$ to a user machine, it is locking out my CA account. This only occurs when I use the C$ function, all other functions work correctly. I have searched the registry and the CM console as well as the RCT setup and found nothing. Anybody have a clue?

Cheers, david

Hi there,

I hope all is well. When you have a moment can you confirm what version of RCT you’re currently on? Can I have you use this tool Microsoft Uninstaller to uninstall RCT? Afterward, please install the latest version of RCT available from Free Tool Download - Recast Software and let us know if issues persist.

Best,

Destiny

Hi Destiny, Current installed version is 5.2.2308.103. This has happened twice now and the only thing I have been able to do is uninstall and reinstall. Pretty sure that I’m on the current version.
Everything is currently working but I expect it to happen again, unless there was a known glitch that has been fixed.
Thanks, david

Hi there,

I’m pleased to hear that everything is currently working as normal. Please alert us if anything changes.

Best,
Destiny