RMS Application Manager Deployment Error

Helo. We did update of our Recast MGMT Server and I found a new feature called recast Application Manager, which looks like very usefull tool for our deployments. I tried to deploy Recast Agent to a test collection. Everything looks good, so I tried to deploy it to all client PCs. Test deployment was as available, so I deleted this deployment a try do redeploy application as required. At this point, I received an error and I’m unable to continue. It seems, that deployment is stucked somewhere, but deployment process on the web page is empty. Can You help me, what to do and how to clean probably stucked deployment? Thank You very much.

1 Like

Hello!

It looks like your organization isn’t currently licensed for Application Manager. If you would like more information about adding Application Manager to your license, please contact your CSM, Anthony.

Thank you!

Respectfully,
Alex E.
Technical Support Engineer
support@recastsoftware.com
Learn more at Recast Academy!

1 Like

Hello. Thank You for Your answer. Yes, We don’t have the license key for Application Manager, but We would like to test it first. Without a key, Application Manager can deploy Recast Software only (it is displayedand I tried to deploy Recast Agent to our client machines. I think, that this can be an issue

Hello!

Your CSM, Anthony, sent an email inquiring about your interest in a demo for Application Manager. Please keep an eye out for that email and reply to him if you’re interested.

Thank you!

Respectfully,
Alex E.
Technical Support Engineer
support@recastsoftware.com
Learn more at Recast Academy!

We are releasing in May a version that allows re-import the applications without a need to delete application from ConfigMgr or deleting the AM Deployment Process. Also in May release we have a fix coming that should prevent the error you are encountering (error is usually caused by combination of manually removing stuff from ConfigMgr and changing the AM Deployment Process). Our support could also have a call with you to manually clear some rows in RMS database to bypass this problem before May release.