SLOW SCCM Console with latest version of RCtools

We are running SCCM 2103 and its takes over 10mins for our SCCM console to open with right click tools. I have removed it and reinstalled it a dozen times and nothing changes. I am not sure if i want to renew this tool when renewal is due in Dec 2021. The tool has gotten so slow over the last 6-7 releases. I find myself using the SCCM built in client notifications more. Only time i really use the RC tools is for adding a lot of computers to a collection or run app cycles against a lot of machines. Other than that i don’t think this tool is worth the 15k with all these problems. I have opened multiple tickets in the last year and get basic help desk responses to my tickets.

Anyone out there can help? Other than unchecking skipping in console permissions?

1 Like

Good morning, @JohnC83!

Hope all is well! Please upgrade to version 4.8 and let us know if issues persist.

Best,

Branden

Additionally, could you also verify that you have set up your antivirus exclusions for Right Click Tools by chance? The ConfigMgr console can take additional time to load extensions when the exclusions aren’t present.

Reference: Recast Client Pre-Reqs - The Extras - Recast Software