Unable to Schedule Restarts

I am now unable to schedule computer restarts for any of my workstations. I have used this every week for the last few months, but now I get the following error: "Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Win32.TaskScheduler, Version=2.8.18.0, Culture=neutral . . . or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest . . . (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I have recently updated the Configmgr to 2211, the SSRS on the server from 2014 to 2019 and updated the Recast Server and Tools version to 5.2. I am not sure if those had an impact, but those are recently changes that have happened since it was last working.

Hi there,

When you have a second, can you please uninstall Right Click Tools using Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support, reinstall, and let us know if the error resolves for you?

Best,

Branden

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Console Extension on one computer and installed it fresh on another. The problem exists no matter which machine I attempt it from.

Thank you for verifying. Please enable debug logging for the console extension, repro the behavior, and share the log file that is created. Console Extension Debug Logs | Recast Docs

I gathered the logs but I didn’t see a way to attach them in the reply. What is the best way to share the logs? Thanks.