What firewall ports need to be open from Right Click Tools to work?

What firewall ports need to be open in order for SCCM Clients to receive the RightClick Tools commands? We are a university trying to use right click tools on our faculty/lab machines and when I try to run any right click tools commands on a client by default I recieve an error message: Error: The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA). I thought it might be a firewall issue so I disabled the firewall on one computer in a lab and send a clear SCCM cache command. The computer without a firewall worked successfully and the rest did not. Once I turned the firewall back on the command stoped working on that computer. Please tell me which firewall rules I need to setup in order to allow SCCM clients to receive right click tools commands. Thank You.

The tools require ICMP Echo, Remote WMI, and Remote Registry. The linked wiki pages have documentation for setting up firewall rules and instructions for enabling the Remote Registry service.

This is exactly what I needed. Thank You.

Just curious why the dependency on ICMP? There are companies that block ICMP traffic.
If it’s just to test connectivity would it be possible to us WinRM instead or some other method?

ICMP is used to determine if a machine is on. You can disable this in the enterprise tools, but the free tools require it at this time. I hope to make this more configurable in the future, but I don’t have a timeline for it yet.