No Users after Recast Management Server reinstallation

Hi!
I’ve reinstalled Recast Management Server and proxy on dedicated server trying to find workaround to a problem I think solved here Can't reapprove agent or proxy after it was deleted.
To do that in a clean environement I removed the database RecastManagementServer on SQL server. I uninstalled Server and Proxy and started installation from user that have admin rights on server and db_owner on SQL. After Installation I see in WebUI pop up notification that proxy is not approved and Proxy tab is emty. Alsd Permission tab dont have users and I can’t add any.
There’s warnings in Logging tub “Warning - Client certificate failed validation” from couple of hosts and service account that I used while installing Proxy.
Also there is an “ERROR Scheduler Init() - Failed to connect to server (ConnectFailure)” in “C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Logs\RecastProxyServer.log” and “[ERR] SetupConnection() - Failed to connect to server (System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 403 (Forbidden).” in “C:\ProgramData\Recast Software\Logs\RecastProxy_071.log”

I tryed to change certificate in IIS binding (tryed self signed and CA signed) and change Identity to service account on IIS Application pool but with no luck.

Is there anything I could do to repair current installation?
And what steps should I do to correctly reinstall Server and Proxy without remains of previous installation?